My Scrapbook: Happy B'day
SweetMuslimah.com

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy B'day

Happy Bday to me!! Yesterday was great, so many wishes & prayers from families and friends. Thank you so much, really appreciate the thought. I guess the best birthday ever, never before got so many messages.
By lunch, a friend at work treat me with middle east menu. it was awesome, the food was good, the lamb was so tender but unfortunately we opted for wrong dessert. Hmm..it was super duper sweet. Hardly can finish it. Anyway, I manage to finished mine..free meal maa..don't waste..hehehe..
 
Well, another year older, hopefully more wiser.. how time flies..sometime I still can't figure out what to do in life. So many things to achieve, just hope I'll be alive and kicking strongly till the end of time. My resolution this year? Hmm..wanna be more productive and wanna spend more time to praise The One. InsyaAllah.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment