My Scrapbook: Bagel Oh Bagel
SweetMuslimah.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bagel Oh Bagel

Last night, when I was watching TV and I don't know what have come to mind...suddenly, I wanna eat bagel..yup, I'm  craving for bagel. It has been years since I last eat bagel. Back in USA, I use to stock some bagel in my room..(just too stingy to share it with someone else..hehe). I take one at a time, sometime I toast it sometime I just eat it on its own. I keep some in my bag, just in case hunger strike me especially when I have so many activities going on..(classes, assignments, works and lepaking with him...hmmm)

Anyway, dunno why I love it so much, maybe because of the texture or simply because of the taste..of course it doesn't have rich cheezy taste or whatsoever but it's simple..not sweet, not so salty, just simple..
So, I was searching for the recipe earlier this morning and I found it. It seems not so hard to do it..hmmm..I guess I will try to make it over the weekend. Yea!!! OMG, drooling already..hehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment