My Scrapbook: B'day dinner (27 April 2010)
SweetMuslimah.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

B'day dinner (27 April 2010)

Had a great dinner last night with my niece & cousin. We went for steamboat at Tupai-Tupai. Main reason was to celebrate my cousin's birthday and my niece belated bírthday. We had a great conversation and lot of laughing and surprising news.. (well..better keep it to ourselves). The food was good too and my cousin had two triple instead. I notice she kinda like sweet treats a lot. No wonder she's a sweet girl.. :) We left about 8.15pm and straight back home. After cleaning up, my niece went to bed and fell asleep straight away. I don't blame her as I had a very good night sleep myself.. well, it good to go out sometime having great time with people we love. It's not always we have the chance to do so. By the way, I have few plans line up for May and I'm sure gonna enjoy it starting with bowling this weekend, then go on cruise the week after..I'm looking forward for that as I'll be meeting new friends and try new things and of course enjoying good food together in Penang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment